We have six houses grouped together on a beautiful 1/2 acre of land in the eclectic and popular South Congress Area / SoCo. It’s roughly 3 minutes driving time to downtown, and about 8 minutes to the University of Texas. We also have a houses in the Clarksville area which is equidistant to downtown but closer to the University of Texas, Whole Foods, and the State Capitol.
The houses were originally built in the 1930’s, and have been completely been remodeled from the ground up falling under the ‘re-use’ concept of ecological thought. Learn more about the history and our approach.
Verde Camp offers a total of seven fully furnished houses available for rent, each of them offering a unique experience: two 2 Bedroom Houses which is a favorite for visitors needing a larger dwelling or need to accommodate families, kids in a separate bedroom, and groups larger than two or three people.
We also offer six different 1 Bedroom Houses houses that are great for couples, families, friends, or business people who want access to downtown and the cool stuff, but want to relax in their own private and completely furnished house. One of the houses has high ceilings, and a huge deck out back. Others offer unique casual outdoor seating areas of their own.
Interesting Features at Verde Camp
- Large Flatscreens, DVD player, and some of the houses have Roku (w/ Netflix)
- NOTE: Not all of the houses have cable TV
- Free Google Fiber Wi-Fi (super fast!)
- Dining Area with full table settings (forks, knives, etc)
- Linens and Towels provided. Washer/Dryer
- Full Kitchen with Pots, Pans, & Utensils, 4 burner stove, oven, large fridge, etc
- Private areas outside with beautiful gardens, sculpture, and water features.
- On and Off-street parking
Learn more at http://www.verdecamp.com/