There are six houses grouped together on a beautiful 1/2 acre of land in the eclectic and popular South Congress Area (SoCo). It’s roughly 3 minutes driving time to downtown, and about 10 minutes to the University of Texas.
The houses were originally built in the 1930′s, and have been completely been remodeled from the ground up falling under the ‘re-use’ concept of ecological thought. Learn more about the history and our approach.
Verde Camp features five fully furnished houses available for rent. Each of them offer a unique experience. One 2 Bedroom House which is a favorite for visitors needing a larger dwelling or need to accommodate families, kids in a separate bedroom, and groups larger than two or three people.
We also offer six different 1 Bedroom Houses houses that are great for couples, families, friends, or business people who want access to downtown and the cool stuff, but want to relax in their own private and completely furnished house. One of the houses has high ceilings, a huge deck out back, and an awesome Spartan Mansion trailer (not unlike an airstream).
Interesting Features at Verde Camp
- Large Flatscreens, DVD player, and some of the houses have Roku (w/ Netflix)
- NOTE: Not all of the houses have cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dining Area with full table settings (forks, knives, etc)
- Linens and Towels provided. Washer/Dryer
- Full Kitchen with Pots, Pans, & Utensils, 4 burner stove, oven, large fridge, etc
- Private areas outside with beautiful gardens, sculpture, and water features.
- On and Off-street parking
Learn more at http://www.verdecamp.com/